Already Registered? Get the App to Start Connecting With Fellow Attendees Now!
Download or open the app in these locations:
Then, take these steps to start connecting with fellow attendees:
1. Open the “Attendees” feature.
Here you’ll be able to view all attendees and what they do. Pay attention to their labels indicating their:
- Out-of-the-office hobbies & roles
- Tip: To protect you fellow attendees’ privacy to have to ask to connect before you can have their contact information by clicking “+ Add.” Click them all or be more selective below (see #2)
2. Filter Attendees and + ADD to your Connections
Looking for categories of attendees? Filter or use the AZ sort in the corner of the Attendees page to find attendees that are best for you or to sort by name, company or title. To do this:
- Click into the “Attendees” feature
- Click the filter (funnel) icon or the AZ sort in the corner
- Click on + Add for each attendee you’d like to connect with
3. Want to view your Connections in spreadsheet form?
Once you’ve connected with attendees and they’ve agree to share their information with you, they’ll now show up in your “Connections.”
- Go to Connections and click on the download icon to have the spreadsheet sent to your email.
4. Chat, Video Conference, and Setup Meetings (now, and all year long!)
Once you connect, you’ll have access to that attendee’s business card information and all communication tools. From the Connections page:
- Click “Message” to chat directly (add more participants to the thread with the “+”)
- Click “Meet” in the mobile app to schedule a meeting
- Click “Video” to invite them to meet face-to-face in the app (yes even now!)